Welcome to LiberoGroup. As president and CEO, I now speak for all of our employees as I proudly inform you about our company and the ideas for which we stand for.
LiberoGroup is a Technical & Management Systems Certification Body, which cooperates with a standard team of maritime experts to provide the best services to its clients. Created in 1980, Greece, it constantly provides high quality services to Maritime Companies, Seafarers, Ports and Administrations.
As an introduction to LiberoGroup, let me describe our key strengths and strategies. These are the features that make us special - the foundation upon which our business relationships are based:
- Fast Response time & 24/7 Support worldwide
- Cost / Time Effectiveness
- Full After Service Support
- Flexibility, Experience, Confidentiality
To materialize the aforementioned points, we work with a great group of motivated, experienced and committed people. All members of LiberoGroup maintain a high standard of knowledge, understanding and proficiency to their services and keep up with the latest technical developments.
Our strategy is very simple; keep high quality of services and have our clients satisfied
Professional values constitute one key characteristic of the company’s operation. In our organisation, we treat one another with dignity and respect, and work hard to improve the communities in which we operate. We are guided by LiberoGroup vision statement, which reflects the pride, spirit and aspirations of our shareholders, board of directors, and employees. Integrity is the byword of how we do business for more than 30 years.
Our services are reflected in our web site and you can navigate for more details. I will only mention the main activities of LiberoGroup below:
- We have been appointed to act as official Maritime Deputy Registrars for Cook Islands Ship Registry (MCI) for the areas of Eastern Europe and West Asia (Excluding Turkey).
- We provide Registration and Certification Services for International Seagoing Ships and Seafarers under Togo and Sierra Leone flags.
- Registration and Certification Services for the maritime sector.
- Training is also our tool to support companies and individuals. We act on behalf DNV-GL as trainers but also we provide "in house" training or in our training facilities we have in our premises.
- LiberoGroup is involved also in International Projects, such as:
- Key Maritime Experts for establishment of Maritime Administration in Uganda (Funds from International World Bank)
- Training to the Ministry of Transport/Albania - Maritime Sector (Funds from EU)
- Consultancy for the transfer of people from Yemen to Somalia with ships (Funds from International Organisation for Migration)
- Management System Certification Services: LiberoGroup specialises in Fast and High Quality Certification Services. We are able to certify your company in the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 45001:2017/OHSAS 18001 Occupational health and Safety Management Systems.
All organizations and businesses may, in case they wish to implement and certify a Management System, to contact LiberoGroup regardless of size,
type, and their activities.
Put all these attributes together explains how we have achieved our greatest strength of all - the relationship we have with our customers. Recognizing every customer has its own unique market position and strategies, we work hard to understand and provide solutions based on those conditions.
Once again, welcome to LiberoGroup and thank you for your interest in our company. Feel free to peruse our web site, and to contact us for additional information or support.
Rear Admiral (T) HCG (ret) Efthimios Liberopoulos
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer NTUA (MSc)