International rules and regulations are vital to ensure the safety of personnel, protection of the environment & offshore or ashore marine structures.
Our group's system is strongly committed to relieve the owners and managers from this workload, by offering solutions in two levels:
- Design of your company from scratch based on good practice and your aims and objectives.
- Upgrading your internal system taking into account ISM/ ISPS/ MLC/ TMSA and national/international regulations.
- Establishment of the Training System based on new amendments of STCW and MLC, for all officers and crew on board and ashore.
- Optimisation and update of seminars & training manuals.
- Studies and manuals needed on board and ashore.
- Implementation of motivational techniques to get the most out of your Human Resources.
- Maintenance of the vessel to the agreed standards: repairs, dry docking and provision of spares fulfilling the agreed requirements.
- Provision of competent officers and crew: certified & qualified according to STCW and MLC.
- Keep of records as required by ISM, ISPS, MLC and TMSA procedures and also ensure the vessel is well documented with all the required certificates.
- Provision of insurance for the vessel: H&M, war and P&I.
- Support on board with qualified personnel, who will visit the vessel at regular intervals or whenever required.
- Handling of operational matters: pre-fixture voyage estimates, post fixtures, voyage instructions, monitoring vessel’s performance etc.
- Handling of charter party disputes: FDD and cargo claims, bunkering, and appointment of agents, freights and hire