Why choose LiberoAssurance Training Centre?
- LiberoAssurance has been accredited as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 by the National Organisation for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP).
- LiberoAssurance in cooperation with the Central Greece University of Applied Sciences offers approved courses. All participants have the option to receive double certification from the University and LiberoAssurance Training Centre.
How to participate in a Course
- Browse our list of seminars available on E-shop
- Choose the seminar you want to participate
- Create and activate your account (address will be required)
- Choose Shipping & Payment Method – Pay – Receive code for the course
- Visit e-platform and download the seminar and material attached where applicable
- Participate the exam - 3 attempts – multiple choice type
- Receive digital or hard copy certificate
- Marine courses that require simulators: For these seminars the certification will be received after proper finalization of the course in an approved maritime training centre.
- We can provide tailor made seminar/courses for companies or Training Centres. These courses are prepared by our qualified trainers and may be Company/Ship/Grade Specific.
What is E-learning?
Also more popularly known as Computer Assisted Instruction or Tutorials, "Computer Based Training" is a process of learning that is not executed in the traditional manner one experiences in an educational environment/classroom.
For the trainee some of the benefits are:
- Training using the computer on board, in office or at home.
- Students who are quick learners can forge ahead at a pace that average students would not be able to handle.
- For those who take a little more time than the average student to process and learn new information, computer based training is ideal, as they can proceed at their own stride.
- Courses are available online and can be easily updated.
- Good level of accountability.