Brief Information about Togo
We Provide Registration and Certification Services for International Seagoing Ships and Seafarers under the Togo Jurisdiction.
Togo, officially the Togolese Republic (French: République togolaise), is a country in West Africa bordered by Ghana , Benin and Burkina Faso. It extends south to the Gulf of Guinea, where its capital Lomé is located. The official language is French. Togo is a member of the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie
Registration under Togo
- Worldwide Network of Maritime Registrars
- Competitive Registration fees
- Full technical Support operated from Piraeus, Greece.
- No restriction on Ownership of vessel
- Foreign Companies easy to register.
- No restriction on Nationality of Master, Officers and Crew on-board
- Togo does not impose additional requirements beyond the requirements of the IMO conventions to which Togo is party.
- Bareboat Chartering is allowed.
- Corporations are easy to maintain and administer.
- Yachts do not need Togo Company to register.
- Same day provisional Endorsement of Seafarer's COCs.
- Only Officers require Endorsements.
- Mortgage Registration is secured.
- Registration on the Tongo flag is quick, simple and efficient.
- Togo have formal agreements with the all IACS Classification Societies plus INSB, and other Non IACS on case by case basis.