LiberoGroup (LG) is an engineering, technical and management systems certification body that operates in a local and international level, delivers excellent quality of marine, certification and training services and contributes every day in matters of safety, security, environmental protection and regulatory compliance.
LG is constituted by a robust team of experts aiming to deliver high quality services in the maritime and industrial sectors. Specifically, our services are based on five pillars that correspond to the following distinct divisions:
- Marine sector: Naval-Mechanical-Electrical and other Technical studies;
- Accredited Certification of Management Systems & Industrial Services (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- Accredited Training (trading as LiberoAssurance);
- International Projects & Tendering;
- Ship Registration and Seafarers Certification services under the Maritime Administration of the Cook Islands, Togo and Sierra Leone.
The success of our company having global operations depends on the trust across all levels and business environment. The business model of our company is governed by the following principles:
- All people involved must provide the best coordinated support to every client
- Each Partner is strongly committed to the Targets and Policies of the Company
- Protection of Human Life and Environment
- Confidentiality towards our clients
- Best Management Practices and Methodologies applied
- Advanced Technologies & Computerized Procedures are used to facilitate our efforts.
Our recommendations and support are based on the experience gained from the following fields:
- Service in Ministry of Mercantile Marine – Hellenic Coast Guard applying National & International regulations and activities and by representing the Hellenic Ministry to IMO / IMSO / ILO / EC & NATO meetings.
- Participation in international projects like Uganda maritime Administration Design, and in the Albanian Maritime Administration training program.
- Shore Installation studies like St. Nikolaos Solar Village.
- Interconnection Study of Greek (Cyclades) Islands.
Full project list is available upon request.