LiberoServices participates actively in the marine industry on an international level, having already a number of successful projects delivered by experts in the field.
Some past and current examples are the following:
- Trainers of Albanian Maritime Authorities – project EU ref EuropeAid/134513/C/SER/AL
- Participation in Maritime Projects as Key Maritime Administration Expert under World Bank Financing for preparation of Uganda maritime legislation and establishment of the Maritime Sector – project No. MoWT/SVSC/2010-11/00177
- Trainers on behalf of DNV-GL Academy Hellas since 2010
- Trainers on behalf of RINA Academy since 2017
Greek Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs
Since 31/10/2019 LiberoAssurance is Accredited by the Greek Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs as a Continuous Professional Development Training Centre Level 1 with ID No. 2101338.
Our accreditation is based on the European Qualifications Framework and the recommendation EC 2009/C 155/01 for European Quality Assurance Reference Framework for Vocational Education and Training.
Our recognition is officially announced by the Government Gazette B4189/19.11.2019.
EU – EuropeAid
LiberoGroup is appointed as a subcontractor under various projects in developing countries by the Commission's Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development (DG DEVCO) who is responsible for designing European international cooperation and development policy and delivering aid throughout the world.Our areas of expertise are as follows:
- Maritime Transport and Logistics
- Maritime Legislation
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation and safety practices
- International Labour Legislation (ILO)
International Registrations Bureau - IRB
IRB is Flag State Administrator of the Togo Open Ship Registry. IRB has been appointed to perform all flag state functions in order to build a world class Open Register for Ships and Yachts.
LiberoGroup has been designated as the regional office for Adriatic region under the role of Deputy Registrar (DR) for the registration of vessels, statutory certification and certification of seafarers.
Since inception in 1944, the World Bank has expanded from a single institution to a closely associated group of five development institutions. Its mission evolved from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) as facilitator of post-war reconstruction and development to the present-day mandate of worldwide poverty alleviation.
LiberoGroup is constantly engaged in projects financed by World Bank for maritime related subjects.