LiberoServices is involved in multiple International Projects, while currently has been shortlisted in 4 international tenders
Projects delivered successfully are:
- Trainers of Albanian Maritime Authorities – project EU ref EuropeAid/134513/C/SER/AL (10/2014-11/2015). The main activities of the Project are listed below :
- Train of the Albanian Officials for the IMO mandatory Instruments, Conventions (SOLAS, MARPOL, MLC, STCW, SUA etc.) and Codes
- Preparation for the Implementation of the EU legislation into the Albanian legislation.
- Accident Investigations
- Practice on board for Surveyors, Port State control Officers and Accident Investigators
- Participation in Maritime Projects as Key Maritime Administration Expert for project in cooperation with Project Planning & Management under World Bank Financing for preparation of Uganda maritime legislation and establishment of the Maritime Sector(Ref. No MoWT/SVSC/2010-11/00177) (delivered 2014). The main activities of the project are listed below:
- Study – Preparation the Organizational Structure of the Maritime Sector within the Ministry of Work and Transport.
- Preparation of the necessary steps for the implementation of the mandatory IMO instruments into the national legislation
- Feasibility for the Operation of the proposed new Maritime Sector
- Feasibility for the Operation of International Uganda Registry.
- Trainers on behalf DNV-GL Academy Hellas since 2010 delivering courses to:
- Shipping Companies and Seafarers for the implementation of International Conventions and latest amendments of same (2010-today)
- Hellenic Port & Port Facilities Personnel (2013).