Poland Yacht Registration

Registering your boat in Poland is great value! The registration process does not require too much paperwork, no survey is needed and the best part is; it is valid for life! This registration is an actual flag registration and as Poland is an full European Union member, it is valid all over the world.

Anyone can own a yacht under the Polish flag but only EU nationals may hold the yacht under their personal name, while others would need to hold the yacht through an EU company. It is not required that the owner of the yacht resides in Poland or even in the EU. The place of residence of the owner is not relevant at all.

If you are not an European Union citizen, we will setup a LTD. for you and you will transfer the ownership of your vessel into this dormant LTD. As the LTD. is only used for owning a boat you will not need to pay any taxes or do any government filings. A bill of sale will have to be signed to transfer ownership of your yacht to your new UK Ltd. We will make this bill of sale for you or you can make your own.

We can register your vessel within 6-8 weeks, if you have provided us with the requested documents below.

Advantages of registering under the Polish flag:
  • Valid around the world
  • Official Flag Registration
  • Possible for all nationalities
  • Registration in 2-4 weeks
  • No yacht survey (if under 15m)
  • No Maritime restrictions
  • Includes all translations to Polish
  • Valid for Life!
Documents required for the Pleasure Registration of a vessel:
  • The application in Polish which we will prepare for you
  • Bill of sale or original invoice
  • CE certificate clearly stating dimensions of the vessel or in case if you are not able to supply a CE certificate proof of an inspection showing the size, what it contains, length, width, tonnage certificate
  • Deletion of the previous flag if applicable – in case of new build ITC issued by the builder.
  • Passport or company registration documents
  • All documents have to be translated into Polish and originals or legalised originals have to be send with the application request (this service is included in the price)
Scroll to top