Some of the key problems for every operator and prude owner are:
- Handling of the Port State Control Inspections and the possible problems that could affect the good image of the Ship/Company, especially after 1-1-2011 when the NEW Port State Control Regime is in place.
- The multiple audits requested via various parties under mandatory and continuous updating legislation.
- Vetting inspection preparation for full compliance with OCIMF VIQ / Oil Majors / Right ship Requirement.This preparation has to take into account the existing management systems within each company and also the additional rules requested by the Majors
Port State Control
What you get
- Support for Preparation of a Port State Control Inspection.
- Support on board when needed.
- Follow up for the identification of corrective / preventive actions.
- Recommendations for Improvement & Lessons Learned Report.
- Risk Assessment.
We prepare and execute audits on board and ashore against:
- ISM Code: International Safety Management Code issued by IMO.
- ISPS Code: International Ship and Port Facility Security Code.
- TMSA: Tanker Management and Self-Assessment.
- MLC: Maritime Labour Convention.
- ILO 2001: Guidelines for Occupational Health and Safety Systems.
Our scope is to obtain via an extensive GAP Analysis a detailed report with proposals for compliance with the above mentioned obligations.
We prepare and execute Pre-vetting inspections for:
- Oil Tankers
- Chemical Tankers (CDI)
- Bulk Carriers (Right Ship)
Our scope is to obtain full compliance with the latest Oil Majors - OCIMF VIQ -Rightship Standards and other Requirements linked to obligatory rules and regulations participating / following up the whole vetting procedure